Bored with styling your hair into buns all the time? Spice up your look with a couple of natural hair twist styles we’ve curated for you, Short hair or the Rapunzel-length hair, there’s inspiration for everyone.
1. Side Halo Twist: This is Perfect for your 9-5 job or when you want something really simple & chic.
2. Short Bob Twist Outs: The auburn highlights in this styles gives the standard twists outs a new look.
3. Patewo Twisted Updo: “Patewo” means “clap your hands” in a local Nigerian language.This chic hairstyle is a perfect combo for when you want to protective style & look sophisticated.
4. Chunky Twists: This is something you can try when in a hurry. It takes little time to install, but the final result is awesome!
5. Entwined Flat Twists: Simple & chic. It can work for both an everyday look or an outing look.
6. Two-toned Flat Twists: Adding color to your twist outs gives it a nice different edge. Good thing is that a well-done twists outs can also last you up to a week.
7. Kinky Twists with added extensions: Adding some curls at the tips makes the twists pop better.
8. Big Flat Twist Outs: Don’t forget to moisturize your hair before trying out this style so the results are bouncy with a shine.
9. Double level Twists: This upgrade from the regular Halo braid can be worn as a corporate look or for a social event.
10. Twists with Bangs: The bangs at the front makes sure your frontal edges are safe from being pulled too tightly.
11. Blonde Flat Twists: Be sure to use the right hair dye products when trying out this style.
12. Twisted Updo: You can spice up this style by adding those fancy metal clip beads onto it.
13. Flat Twists with Curly Pompadour: For the front curls, you can do Bantu knots out in small sections in order to have well-defined curls.
14. Pigtails Flat Twists: Elegant & chic for a casual look.
15. All Back Flat Twists: Easy to install especially when you are in a hurry.
16. Flat Twists with Loose curls: You can spice up your version of this style by doing Bantu knots ous in the front
17. Side Flat Twists: This can be suggested for a dinner date when you want a style to accentuate your outfit.
18. Side Flat Twists with Pompadour: The details in this style gives it that oomph.
19. Flat twists braided updo: This is an all-time classy look for all event types- casual or corporate.
20. Side swept Twist: This is another time-saving style with a pretty finished look.