- 1 garlic clove
- ¾ cup plain whole milk yogurt (not Greek)
- 1 Tbsp. garam masala
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 Persian cucumber
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds (a.k.a. “arils”)
- ½ cup store-bought fried shallots or onions
- 1 7-oz. bag pita chips
Hide All Images
- Using a microplane, finely grate 1 garlic clove into a small bowl.
- Add ¾ cup yogurt, 1 Tbsp. garam masala, and 1 tsp. salt and stir with a spoon to combine.
- Finely chop 1 cucumber and gently stir into yogurt.THESE ARE OUR FAVORITE GROCERY STORE CUCUMBERS.
- Top cucumber yogurt with ½ cup pomegranate seeds and ½ cup fried shallots. Serve with pita chips alongside.
Recipe by Lauren SchaeferReviews Section
Visit our friends at bonappetit.com