Glass Water-Gel Moisturiser vs. Matcha Pudding Antioxidant Cream: which moisturiser is right for me?
Matcha Pudding Antioxidant Cream vs. Glass Skin Water-Gel Moisturiser
Here’s how to decide which one is right for you or if you would benefit from using both.
First, let’s talk about how they are similar:
- They’re both lightweight
- They both hydrate deeply
- They both provide long-lasting hydration
- They do not cause breakouts
- They’re gently formulated
- They’re clean, vegan, and cruelty-free
Now, let’s talk about each moisturizer’s unique benefits.
- Juicy oil-free gel texture that is particularly loved by those with oilier skin and acne-prone skin
- Includes a unique vegan pre and probiotic complex that helps your skin microbiome thrive and thereby improves your overall skin ecosystem
- The pre and probiotic complex is known to help alleviate everything from eczema 2 breakouts to rosacea to excess sebum production
- Even though it’s a fast absorbing gel texture, the moisturizer still provides long-lasting hydration and a slightly dewy (not shiny) finish
- Particularly loved by those with dry skin or mature skin
- Includes clinically proven ingredients at the right levels to help brighten & firm skin (2% niacinamide and peptides and adenosine)
- Matcha and niacinamide work hard to help combat redness and irritated skin
- Even though it’s a non gel texture, the moisturiser provides a hydrated matte finish (never greasy or shiny)
And here’s how you can use the moisturisers:
You can use either one separately – they’re both great for all skin types. However, those with very oily skin or acne-prone skin gravitate towards the Glass Skin Water-Gel Moisturiser. And those with very dry skin or mature skin gravitate towards the Matcha Pudding Antioxidant Cream.
You can also use them together to reap the benefits of both formulas. We recommend layering the Glass Skin Water-Gel Moisturiser onto skin first, then following up with the Matcha Pudding Antioxidant Cream.
You can also layer the Pure Beam Luxe Oil over both of them or either one of them for an extra layer of lipid support.
We make sure to formulate products and gentle ways and so that they layer well together without pilling and without causing breakouts.
So feel free to mix and match, cocktail your skin care products all in a 100% worry-free way!
We hope this was helpful and as always if you have any questions please let us know below and we will be sure to get back to you.
Cheers to radiance!