Sale on drones with camera
DJI Mavic Pro Drone with 4K Camera - Grey
2 used from £ 695.00
- Fly further. From your pocket.
- The Mavic uses Sky Autonomy technology to sense obstacles up to 49ft (15m) away. It can then bypass these obstacles or brake to hover, preventing accidents even when flying beyond visual range.
- Precision Hover. Satellite positioning can only help a drone hover in an unobstructed outdoor area free of interference.
- Stay flying longer. Why fly for 10 or 15 minutes when you can fly for up to 27? With the Mavic you can.
- DJI Mavic Pro Drone; Intelligent Flight Battery; Quick Release Folding propellers; Battery Charging hub; Remote control;
POWERFULFLY FURTHERThe Mavic uses DJI’s newly developed OcuSync transmission system. Part of the Lightbridge family, OcuSync performs far better than Wi-Fi transmission at all transmission speeds. OcuSync also uses more effective digital compression and channel transmission technologies, allowing it to transmit HD video reliably even in environments with strong radio interference. Compared to traditional analog transmission, OcuSync can transmit video at 720p and 1080p – equivalent to a 4-10 times better quality, without a color cast, static interference, flickering or other problems associated with analog transmission. Even when using the same amount of radio transmission power, OcuSync transmits further than analog at 4.1mi (7km)*.OcuSync goes even further than optimizing the communication mechanism and parameters of aerial imaging. There are several video transmission systems on the market claiming to offer video transmission with zero latency. However, it should be noted that the physical layer of those transmission systems is too simple to adapt to changes in the environment. When affected by signal interference, the image quality of the video being transmitted will fall sharply. This means these systems are not suitable for far field transmissions and transmissions in interference-heavy environments. Also, because these video transmission systems are not integrated into the whole system, latency will immediately start to rise up from 0 when working with devices including cameras and displays. OcuSync is able to strike a perfect balance between latency and receptivity, reducing latency to 5ms for remote controller transmission commands, 10ms for video data and 130ms for videos. More than low enough to ensure that Mavic is able to fly reliably despite interference. OcuSync’s integration with video processing, coding, and signal transmission systems also make it more cost effective.Before taking...